Welcome to Toni Johnson Photography!
So who exactly am I? Well...this is me in a nutshell:
- I strongly dislike mustard, but I love ketchup. Especially on mac and cheese. I did not like cheese when I was a kid and ketchup was the only way my mom could get me to eat mac and cheese. With ketchup, it was my favorite food.
- I LOVE chocolate!
- I love white wine, but don't drink it often.
- I love Sudoku.
- I used to play the accordion.
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are the absolute best!
- I have two dogs and a cat - Buddy, Buster and Kitty.
- On most days you'll find me wearing blue jeans or yoga pants (best invention ever!).
- I love a good rom-com.
- John Grisham is my favorite author.
- Have I said I love chocolate? I do!
- I have an aversion to pineapple. I know...I'm weird.
I specialize in births, seniors, weddings, portrait, fine art, and farm/agriculture photography in the Columbia Basin of Washington state. I love flowers, nature, bold vibrant color, classy (and classic) black and white, and macros – the up close and personal image. The beauty found in the detail of a macro image is beyond measure. Because of my love of macros and details, I will pay close attention to the details of your images. All photos will be artfully retouched and will be processed in color or black and white. My goal is for you to be pleased beyond measure with the images presented to you, be it images of you and your pet, your farm or a fine art image.
All portrait sessions will be taken outside at a mutually agreeable site or in your home using available natural light near a window or doorway - studio lights can also be brought to your home to expand the possibilities. Most sessions will take place at multiple locations around the Connell area, which affords you a variety of settings from which to choose your memorable images. If you have a special place in mind where you’d like your images taken, that will help make your photos even more memorable.
I will do my best to put you at ease and will do minimal posing, so that we get the most relaxed and natural expressions. I definitely won’t tell you to cross your eyes or stick out your tongue! Okay, well maybe I might. Hey, if it gets a laugh or a smile, I’ll do what it takes.
Toni Johnson Photography
[fun] [vibrant] [timeless]
Proud Member of: